The vision for Winter Summer Camp is slowly coming together.
Here are some initial thoughts.
Different 2-week-long sessions for:
- Gap year aged young people (age 18-22)
- Independent travelers (age 18-35)
- Teens (age 13-17)
- Worldschooling families
- face-to-face connection (more than anything else)
- minimal time spent in front of glowing devices
- few required group activities
- lots of hiking, swimming, playing games, making music
- workshops & conversations, small & large group, planned & spontaneous
- quiet time + space (escape with a book!)
- music & story nights (i.e., open mic)
- co-op style workshifts (= fancy chore system)
- very large bowls of popcorn